An endogenous molecule with exceptional properties.
By studying the SDKP molecule naturally present in all living organisms, top researchers have shown amazing regenerative and protective properties.
The Maege “butterfly effect”. A very small amount of the SDKP molecule is enough to relaunch the skin’s natural regeneration mechanism. The action is synergistic on all targeted skin
The properties of SDKP
- • Fight against cellular aging : active on the the sirtuins.
- • Cellular renewal : active on the stem cells of fibroblasts and keratinocytes.
- • Cellular cohesion : action on fibronectin.
- • Hydration : action on gags, notably on the production of hyaluronic acid.
- • Tissue resilience and flexibility : action on collagen.
- • Barrier : active on proteins tight junctions.
- • Protection : action on keratinocytes.